About the glamper
Meet Betsie Mae, a 1967 Phoenix Glamper.
- She comes equipped with electricity, a 2-burner gas range, a mini fridge, Keurig single-serve coffee maker (coffee not included), a portable fan/heater, pots & pans, dining dishes & utensils, salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- A brand new, super comfortable custom mattress along with high-end linens are included with the glamper. Betsie Mae features a queen size mattress.
- The outside space of the glamper includes a private, covered deck with a bistro set and deck chairs. A private hammock, propane BBQ (propane is included!), Solo Stove fire pit (firewood is included!) camp chairs, and a clothesline.
- Because we love 4-legged family members, all of our glampers are pet-friendly.
- Each glamper can host one large pet or two small pets (20 lbs or less).
- Please make sure you tell us about your pet in your reservation request.
About the shared bathhouse
- All glampsites have access to the shared bathhouse, there is not a bathroom in any glamper!
- The shared bathhouse fully renovated log cabin has been converted into two full-size bathrooms that are shared among all the guests. They are equipped with a shower, hot water, toilet, sink, mirror, and outlets.
- Shampoo, conditioner, body gel and a blow dryer are included.
- Towels, washcloths and hand towels are provided. Guests staying 3 or more nights will receive a fresh set after the second night.
About the glampground
- The common areas of the glampground are accessible by all guests.
- Two picturesque ponds with a community firepit and outdoor games.
- Two-person hammock stretched over the river.
- Community picnic tables
- Many outdoor games
About the lodge
- The lodge accessible by all guests.
- Our fully renovated lodge pays homage to 1950s-style decor that is accessible to our guests and also where the glampground office is located.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Commercial grade ice machine
- Full bathroom with bathtub
- Washer & Dryer
- Sitting & dining area
- Board games & books
- Spacious deck with multiple bistro sets
- Two community firepits
Other Details to Note
There is minimal Wifi & cell service at the glampground. The glampers do not have access to wifi or cell service. Guests can have access to Starlink wifi at the Lodge.
Our guests must be 21+.
Interaction With Guests
Arrival is self-check-in. During business hours, someone is generally in the office at the Lodge. However, if personnel are not on the ground we are fully accessible via text and e-mail.
Wireless Broadband Internet
Parking and facilities
Parking available, Parking Included, Private Porch, Shared Garden , Private Porch
Credit cards accepted, Accessible 24/7, Children welcome, Pets welcome, Smoking allowed, Unsuitable for elderly or infirm , Wheelchair inaccessible
Kitchen and dining
Gas BBQ, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Grill, Kitchen stove, Kitchenette, Refrigerator , Vacuum cleaner
Mountain , River
Bathroom and laundry
Bed linen, Hair dryer, Clothes dryer, Essentials , Washing machine
Internet and office
Wireless Broadband Internet
Carbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, First aid kit , Smoke Detector
Credit cards accepted
Unsuitable for elderly or infirm
Check in: 04:00 PM
Check out: 11:00 AM